Engage Art Studio Emerging Artist Residency Award
Engage Art Studios together with Galway Art Centre and Galway City Council are pleased to accept applications for the 2018 Emerging Artist Award. Application Forms are available here. See below for T&C.
September 4th 2018-February 28th 2019
The successful applicant will receive
- A private studio Engage Art Studios Cathedral Building, Middle St, Galway
- An exhibition in the Galway Art Centre on completion of the studio residency (date to be confirmed)
- Technical assistance with the installation of the exhibition
- Assistance marketing and PR of the exhibition
- A cash award of €1000
- 24 hour access to studio
- Wash-up sink
- Participation in member activities, including any group critiques, curator visits, exhibitions etc
- Access to digital suite and equipment.
Applications will be accepted from any artist who has graduated with a degree in Fine Art in the past 3 years. (2018, 2017, 2016)
Collaborative groups will be considered once all members of the group fulfill the criteria.
Applications received after the deadline of 9am on Monday 9th July will not be considered.
Engage Art Studios is a non-residential workspace as such accommodation is not included as part of this award.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 9th July. Please include along with you completed form
- 5-10 examples of your work in jpeg format or for video work a link will suffice
- An Artist CV (for collaborative groups one cv for each individual member should be included)
- Two referees (one to be academic)
Any applications forms and further queries are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org